Friday, July 25, 2014

The Return of the Silk Pajamas



Jacket: J.Crew
Tank: Pink Tartan
Pants: Pink Tartan
Shoes: BCBG Max Azria

I know it has only been a few weeks since I've last worn these, but I couldn't resist pulling these silky pajama style pants again. They are so comfortable and lightweight - the perfect combination for sticky, hot, and humid weather. However, they have the coverage you need for when you're in the office, that way you're not freezing while you're sitting at your desk.

This time, I wore them with a loose fitting canary yellow tank, and navy blue jacket (have I mentioned it's been so cold in my office). In addition, I had overslept yet again, so I had to put my hair in a sockbun. Thank goodness it's nearly the weekend!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...