Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Versatility



Dress: Lilly Pulitzer
Shirt: Delia*s Warehouse Sale
Shoes: Vera Wang
Earrings: Neiman Marcus Last Call

As I mentioned in my last post, I really try and make the most of my extensive dress collection. I don't really like buying them just for special occasions, ideally, I want to make them work for a variety of different occasions: work, play, and more formal events. This dress, originally purchased for my college graduation two years ago, is no exception.

Though I wear this pretty frequently in the summer when I'm not in the office, I wanted it to work double duty. Normally, no problem, but as this dress was strapless (and I'm sick of wearing my jean jacket when it's 90 degrees out), I went for a simple swap: a faded chambray button up. It's much lighter weight, and when tied in a little knot, provides a form fitting and sleek look. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...