Monday, August 4, 2014

101 in 1001: July 2014


I'm happy to report that I definitely made more of conscious effort to attempt to concentrate on my list this month! Well, at least in comparison to June. With that being said, here's what I accomplished:


7. Finish all the Harry Potter books
I had been checking tons of books out of the library, so I hadn't had much time to finish any books that I owned. Just this past weekend, I finally finished the fifth book in the Harry Potter series. It's been the hardest one for me to get through so far, but I really enjoyed it.

8. Watch all the Harry Potter movies.
Of course, after finishing the fifth book, I soon after had to watch the fifth movie. I'm doing that as I type up this post! 


11. Read 20 new books. (The Death Cure)
This was the third and final book in the Maze Runner series. While not my favorite of the bunch, I just had to know how the whole series would end.

71. Write five hand written letters, just because.
One down, four more to go!


84. Wear bold lipstick every day for a week.
This was a lot of fun! Lipstick goes a long way in making you looked pulled together and fabulous with very little effort. Plus, I loved that I basically needed no other make-up other than a little mascara. From the first photo to the last, here's what I was wearing:

Pin It

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...