Thursday, August 7, 2014

Blazers and Shorts



Shirt: Diane von Furstensburg
Camisole: Calvin Klein
Shorts: J. Crew
Blazer: L. K. Bennett
Shoes: Vera Wang
Earrings: Kenneth Cole

After work the other day, my fiance and were headed to a local bar to play trivia. I was already wearing a pretty cute outfit, but I wanted to switch it up so it was a little less stuffy, and I was more comfortable. An easy fix to this problem? Swapping out my dress pants for shorts. I was already wearing an almost all black ensemble, so it was easy to find a pair of matching shorts and head out the door.

Who knew such a simple fix could have such a major impact? Plus, I love the combination of a blazer and shorts together. Although I don't know if it's something that I would wear to work (though, I could probably get away with it), I think it's something I might wear on the weekends while going out with friends, or going out to dinner.
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I love blazers and short too; they quickly became my going out ensemble.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...