Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Retro Floral



Dress: Betsey Johnson
Belt: Target
Shoes: Tory Burch
Bracelet: vintage

I have to say, I made out like a bandit last weekend at Potomac Mills. Not only did I score with great deals, but I purchased several new dresses, which I am constantly on the lookout for. Now, I know this dress is pretty similar to yesterday's (and surprise, it's by the same designer), but I just couldn't resist. It's feminine, pink, and fits me like a glove - what else could I be looking for in a dress?

I also got these Tory Burch gold flats. If you read my blog regularly, you've probably noticed I already have a couple of pairs of gold flats that may appear to be similar, but trust me, they are different. While my other gold pairs are sequined or covered in glitter, these ones are a plain, metallic, Olympic medal gold color. Plus, the lining was so squishy - it felt like I was walking on little clouds.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...