Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Sunny State of Mind



Shirt: Kate Spade
Pants: Lilly Pulitzer
Shoes: Tory Burch
Necklace: Erickson Beamon for Target
Belt: Gap

When I saw the forecast for today, I couldn't help but get a little upset. We have been blessed with virtually beautiful weather all summer, so when I heard we were in for dark, gloomy skies and thunderstorms, I wasn't too pleased. Plus, it left me in a little dilemma for what to wear! Although on rainy days I typically stray away from pants, my office has been freezing.

I love that a great pair of khaki's always make me look much more pulled together than I actually feel. All the comfort of jeans, but with a more professional flair. To stay in a summer state of mind (I'm not ready for fall just yet!) I pulled on this sunny yellow-striped three quarter sleeve tee.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...