Thursday, August 14, 2014

Tiny Triangles



Dress: Kate Spade
Belt: Target
Shoes: BCBG Max Azria
Earrings: Neiman Marcus Last Call

I first spotted this triangle-print dress while shopping the Kate Spade sale a couple of months ago. Although I loved it from the get-go, even with the clearance price, it was still a bit out of my budget. However, I got lucky while shopping at Potomac Mills with my mom, and spotted the dress in my size yet again. Thankfully, this time it was significantly cheaper, and I was able to justify purchasing it.

While I kept it pretty simple for today, I know in the future this will be easy to pair with just about anything. Thanks to the large variety of color - from chocolate, to aqua, and just about everything else in between - I know I have plenty of coordinating cardigans, shoes, and jewelry to match. Plus, although this is a very summery dress, I'm determined to make it work for fall, too. Stay tuned!

Pin It

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...