Tuesday, August 5, 2014

V for Vintage



Dress: Betsey Johnson
Cardigan: Kate Spade
Shoes: Vera Wang
Necklace: vintage

While this dress isn't truly vintage by any means (I just bought it at the mall two weeks ago), it has such a vintage vibe about it that I fell in love with the minute I tried it on. From the nipped waist, to the demure neckline, and to the vibrant floral pattern, there's nothing about this dress I didn't like. To really play up my 50s inspired ensemble, I curled my hair, added a simple cardigan, and added a swipe of bold red lipstick once I was in the car. Although this seems like a summer dress, I'm already looking forward to pairing this with bright tights and a leather jacket in the fall!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...