Friday, August 22, 2014

Welcome to the 50s



Top: J. Crew
Pants: Joie
Shoes: Vera Wang
Earrings: Juicy Couture
Bracelet: Vintage

These printed pants were just another great find from my Potomac Mills trip a few weeks back. Although they are pretty similar to my minnie pants that I wear all winter long, I thought they were just different enough that I could justify them. 

These pants give me a 50s vibe, and also kind of remind me of something my mom might have worn, but in a good way. So, I kind of put myself in my moms mindset, and tried to think of how she would have put an outfit together with these pants. Shells were totally her thing for a long time (probably why she got this top for me as a gift), but this one feels much more modern with the addition of some pretty jewels around the collar. I went with some simple silver accessories and nude flats to let my fun pants be the main focus.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...