Tuesday, September 30, 2014

101 in 1001: September 2014



8. Watch all the Harry Potter movies. (7, Part 1)
Although I have not yet finished the seventh book, my fiance felt I had hit the point where I could watch the first movie without anything being given away. So, last Saturday night we watched it and I'm so glad that we did. Not only did I immensely enjoy it, I know it will force me to finish the book that much faster!



18. Photoshop all of my favorite photos from my trip to San Francisco.
I went to San Francisco a year and a half ago, but for some reason I never got around to editing some of my favorite photos. Once night a few weeks ago, I glued myself to my computer and forced myself to finish them up, so now I can get some prints made! Hopefully it won't take me anywhere as long to edit my photos from Michigan and Denver.

19. Go to DryBar and get a blowout.
I'm doing this today! Hopefully I'll remember to snap a photo or two afterwards.

26. Try 30 new Pinterest recipes. (Crunchwrap SupremeHatch Chile Queso,)

61. Learn how to make three of my favorite recipes my mom makes. (Mexican Rice)
One down, two to go! This is something my mom used to make all the time in high school, and one day she walked me through it over the phone because I was craving it so badly. Thankfully, it was so easy! The next time I make it, hopefully I'll remember to write up a little blog post.
Pin It

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...