Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Call Me Nautical



Jacket: J. Crew
Dress: J. Crew
Scarf: Victoria's Secret
Shoes: Tory Burch

Oh, hello! I am majorly behind on outfit posts and blogging in general. I have a ton of stuff that I've taken photos of, but none of it has made it up on the blog! I'm going to try hard this week to at least knock a couple of posts out.

Here's an outfit I wore early last week. Now, it's starting to really get pretty cool in the morning, so this wouldn't be as appropriate. This morning, it was in the low 60s, and tonight it's supposed to be in the 40s! I do love summer, but there's nothing quite like fall. Apple cider, basketball games at GMU, puffer vests and scarves, pumpkin everything, and the crisp air. Yes, fall is a wonderful season.

Okay, this post is all over the place. End rant! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...