Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Falling for Cashmere



Dress: Vertical Designs by Lord and Taylor
Jacket: DKNY
Shoes: Maria Sharapova for Cole Haan
Scarf: Kate Spade
Bracelet: Kate Spade

Remember that cool, crisp air I mentioned that rolls in with fall? Well, it's here today, and I think it's here to stay! Personally, it's hard for me to believe that it's nearly October, and now it's officially fall. Where did the summer go? I swear, having a job makes me completely lose track of time and the seasons.

To combat the first touch of a cool weather, I had to break out my cashmere dress. I know it seems early, but when it's cool outside and even cooler inside my office, these are a complete necessity. I contemplated wearing my comfortable Minnetonka boots too, but decided to hold out a little bit longer before breaking out my fall boot collection. To add a little more color to my look, I paired my berry dress with similar colored chunky bracelet, and a red and pink silk scarf.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...