Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Maxi Monday



Dress: Rachel Pally
Shirt: Delia*s Warehouse Sale
Shoes: BCBG Max Azria
Earrings: Forever 21

I had a completely different outfit laid out to wear this morning, but changed my mind when I realized I hadn't worn my favorite maxi dress all summer! With the last official days of summer just around the corner, I realized it was now or never. Thankfully, the weather was perfect for this kind of dress - 75 degrees, cool, and a light breeze in the air.

I'm a little upset I neglected this dress nearly all summer. It can practically do no wrong: it hides all of my sins, acts like a blanket when I am cold, and makes my body look long and lean. I guess you could say that about any other maxi dress, but this one just feels different to me.
Pin It

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...