Tuesday, October 7, 2014

A week in Instagram





Yes, I'm behind as usual. Now that I spend a considerable amount of time each week at work, I just don't use Instagram as much as used to in college. To be expected of course, but it then just takes a little bit longer than it used to to gather up a decent amount of photos for a post. And to be warned, this is pretty food/sunrise heavy ;).

1. Visiting one of my clients in DC, a gourmet pizza shop. I enjoyed a white pizza with garlic, basil, and tomatoes. So good!

2. Derrick and I finally tried out Ted's Bulletin in Reston, and I thought it was kind of "meh," to be honest. The peanut butter bacon poptart was the best part of the meal!

3. Sunrise over the Potomac on an early morning in the office.

4. Peanut butter milkshakes and burgers with Derrick after a particularly long week.

5. Cotton candy like streaks that I captured at a red light one morning.

6. You guessed it, another sunrise over the Potomac. My office is right on the water in Alexandria, so I get to see this amazing view almost every day.

7. I finished Gone Girl in January, so it felt like it would be forever until the movie would come out. Last weekend I got to see it, and I was really happy with it. A great book to film adaption, which is rare.

8. Getting lost in a corn maze in Leesburg on an absolutely perfect fall Saturday. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...