Monday, October 20, 2014

I'm Blue



Shirt: Theory
Skirt: I.N.C
Shoes: C. Wonder
Necklace: Claire*s

Ever have those mornings when you feel like pulling yourself together? Working in a very casual environment, it's so easy to fall into the habit of throwing on a pair of dark jeans, a simple tee, a scarf, and a cardigan, and having that even be a step above what everyone else is wearing. However, this was one of those mornings that I was in a great mood from the moment I woke up.

As I was putting together my blue ensemble, I couldn't decide on shoes. Although I have a couple of pairs of flats that I think would have worked well with this look, I knew I needed a pair of sassy pumps to put a little extra pep in my step. I decide on these calf-hair leopard high heels from C. Wonder, and I love the twist that provide to my otherwise blue look.
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Oooooh hey sexy lady!! Looking fabulous as always :)

    ~N

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...