Thursday, October 23, 2014

Our Engagement Session in Frederick, Md.













I'm so excited to be sharing my engagement photos today! My fiance and I have been engaged for more than a year now, and getting these photos taken was just one of the first steps we have finally taken in getting ready for our big day.

We met my freshman year in college, so all of the photos were taken at a park near our school where we spent a lot of time, and our alma mater. We had the best time with our photographer, and our so happy with how they turned out!

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Hi! I haven't comment in a while but I just wanted to say: Congratulations!!! First your photoshoot is beautiful! And second it must be so exciting to be getting married!!
    Best of lucks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tatiana! It's very exciting, indeed, and I'm looking forward to actually getting started with plans now :)

      Delete
  2. Awww I'm so glad I looked at this today! You guys look so great! Love love love love

    ~N

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, girl! So glad you like them.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...