Monday, October 27, 2014

Spring in the Fall



Jacket: Kate Spade
Shirt: Kate Spade
Pants: C. Wonder
Shoes: Tory Burch
Earrings: Neiman Marcus Last Call

Without the blazer, this feels like something I would wear in the first few days of spring. However, when I discovered this top in my mom's closet the last time I was home, I knew I couldn't wait until the warm days next year to wear this colorful blouse!

While initially I thought I might wear this with basic blue jeans, I decided to take advantage of all the color in this top, and pair it with a matching pair of lilac jeans. As I checked out my outfit in the mirror, I really was quite pleased! Of all the outfits I've worn this month, I think this one is my absolute favorite.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...