Tuesday, November 11, 2014

A week in Instagram






Whew! The last few weeks have felt like a whirlwind. I've been spending a lot of time in the car travelling to spend time with my family and friends, but it's all worth it. 

1. Checking out the local creamery with my fiance. He had a peanut butter chocolate milkshake, and I had dutch apple ice cream, which was the obviously the better choice.

2. Girls trip to Hershey Park! Here we are waiting in line for the Super Duper Loop.

3. Yup, still waiting in line. But this time, we managed to get everyone in the shot!

4. My college roommate was visiting from Kansas, so we all got together for brunch. And took lots of pictures afterward, of course.

5. My favorite of the carved pumpkins at work - Jack the skeleton.

6. The prettiest sunrise basically ever that I snapped a photo of on my drive to work.

7. My camera simply could not capture the beauty of the fall foliage in Charlottesville.

8. Visiting Thomas Jefferson's house, also known as Monticello.

9. Enjoying a crunchy walk in the leaves at the University of Virginia.

10. Pumpkin cupcakes with cinnamon maple cream cheese icing (recipe to come)!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. It legit looks like you did not work at all this month. I am very jealous of your fun.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...