Monday, November 17, 2014

I Feel Pretty



Dress: Kate Spade
Cardigan: Kate Spade
Shoes: Coach
Necklace: Vintage

I am embarrassed to admit that I had this dress for more than a year before I ever wore it. Now, this isn't because I forgot about it or anything like that, no, I noticed this dress sadly hanging in my closet at least once a week. But when I got it last November, it was already far to chilly to wear this how I wanted to (with bare legs), and every other time just didn't seem right for some reason.

Anyway, so after more than a year, it felt like just the right time. Once I put this dress on and looked in the mirror, I felt so good! Just like with most Kate Spade items, this dress hugs my body in all of the right places, and has such a good personality. I love the square neckline, the fuller skirt, and of course, the fun and colorful print.
Pin It

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...