Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Winter Warmth



Vest: Eileen Fisher
Shirt: Lauren Ralph Lauren
Pants: J. Crew
Shoes: Lucky Brand
Earrings: Charter Club

It feels like the winter weather kind of came out of nowhere this year. The past couple of weeks were pretty mild, and most days were  in the mid-50s. Unfortunately, the cold front came through this weekend, and the harsh, bitter cold days of winter are here. So, when I was getting dressed to go out in DC for a friends birthday this weekend, I was really conflicted as to what to wear.

Normally, I would probably wear a cute silk blouse, dark jeans, and heels. However, I knew I would have to walk about a mile and a half from the metro to the restaurant, and who knows where else. There was no way I was getting all dolled up, so I went for comfort and warmth (you know you're getting old when...). This puffer vest has been a staple in my winter wardrobe since I purchased it last year, and you can never go wrong with classic riding boots and a chambray shirt.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...