Monday, December 1, 2014

101 in 1001: November 2014


While not much more productive than last month, I feel like I tackled a couple of the more difficult items on my list. Hopefully with the holiday season and some more time off this month, I'll be able to accomplish more than usual. Seriously, who am I kidding. Well, I guess we'll see what happens!

27. Get a credit card.
I've had a credit card since I turned 16, but it was a student card meaning it didn't have a high limit, and it was still linked to my parents account so I never used it. With the help of my fiance, this month I sorted through all the offers that I have been receiving for months, and chose one that I think has the best benefits. Check!

55. Finish paying off my student loans
I certainly didn't think this would be possible so soon, but by paying nearly double or triple the minimum required payment, putting every extra penny toward my loan, and a generous donation from my Grandma who recently passed away, I have finished paying off my student loan. I feel so incredibly fortunate that this huge worry has now been taken off my plate (and I'll be able to start saving a little, too!)

76. Contribute dishes for Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Half done! For this Thanksgiving, I contributed my cranberry orange relish, the receipe for which I'll be sharing on my blog soon!

89. Convince my fiance to get a passport.
We know that we're officially going to St. Marteen, so I filled out the paper work for him, took him to get his photo taken, and helped him set up an appointment at the post office to turn in everything. We should be receiving it back in about eight weeks!
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I love that you had to take him to get his photo taken. Good job accomplishing some major things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww yay, congrats on paying off those loans! ^^and ditto about the passport, silly boy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...