Tuesday, December 23, 2014

A week in Instagram






I love going on Instagram during the holiday season - I love seeing how everyone captures their city and their homes decorated for all the holidays, plus all of the lights and color! Here's what I've been up to the last couple of week on Instagram.

1. My fiance being a good sport and posing with the Target dog.

2. Celebrating my BFF's 24th birthday in Dupont Circle with the BEST martinis at Russian House.

3. From my boss, an advent calendar!

4. There's nothing like fresh cranberry relish.

5. My new placemats from Kate Spade! They are so festive and I love the glitter, of course.

6. The Christmas shop in Macy's in NYC.

7. Trying Ralph's Coffee, Ralph Lauren's first coffee shop.

8. The perfect nightcap, a caramel apple martini.



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...