Monday, December 22, 2014

Holiday Theater



Dress: Kate Spade
Jacket: Anne Klein
Belt: Target
Tights: Betsy Johnson
Shoes: Coach

The first week of December (yup, I'll admit to being crazy behind on blogging), I went with my mom and aunt to see the Donny and Marie Christmas show at the National Theater in DC. To be honest, I wasn't really familiar with either of them, but my mom was convinced I would love the show, and she was right! I had the absolute best time. They did a mix of holiday songs, songs from musicals they had performed in, and they showed clips from when they used to be on television. It was a great way to get into the holiday spirit!

For the occasion, I wanted to get dressed up and look festive, but I did not want to wear traditional red and green, or red and black. So, I chose this neon pink Kate Spade dress that is much more me! To make it a little more appropriate for the cold winter weather, I wore it with thick tights, a little jacket, and of course a heavy wool coat on top for walking to the theater. Even though it was raining, I decided to wear heels, but pulled my hair back so I wouldn't have to deal with frizzy hair. 
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Very beautiful! Love the colours! Missed your style posts. Glad your back!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning my dear! Love love love

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...