Wednesday, December 24, 2014

'Twas the Day Before Christmas



Sweater: BCBG Max Azria
Dress: Bailey 44
Boots: Lucky Brand
Belt: Alfani

I haven't been putting much effort into my outfits that I have been wearing to work recently. The holidays are such a busy time of year for us (like in just about every other industry), and most days I can't muster up much more energy than putting my hair up, pulling a sweater and jeans. However, now that Christmas is just days away, things are finally winding down and I had some time to do my hair, make-up, and pick out a cute outfit, too!

All of these pieces are things that I had had forever, but I just can't bare to part with! They are all so comfortable and broken in, but look a lot more polished than the turtlenecks and skinny jeans that I have made my unofficial winter warddrobe.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...