Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Back to the Daily Grind



Cardigan: Lilly Pulitzer
Shirt: Theory
Pants: Kate Spade
Shoes: Lucky Brand
Belt: Michael Kors

After what felt like one of the longest breaks ever, last week I returned to the office for my first full week in nearly a month! The few days I had been in the office before the holidays no one had been there, and naturally I didn't feel much like getting dressed up. Now that everyone is back, I'm definitely going to make more of an effort into my appearance.

One of my favorite pieces I got over the break were these gray legging-like pants from Kate Spade. I have always been strongly against wearing leggings as pants outside of your own home, and was a little nervous that these were in the gray area. However, they are much thicker than leggings (like J.Crew minnie pants), have a zipper, and are not see through, so I think I am in the clear! I decided as my bottom half was more casual to look a little more professional on top with my favorite button up shirt and a luxurious cream colored cashmere cardigan.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...