Monday, January 5, 2015

Birthday Shopping



Shirt: Lauren Ralph Lauren
Vest: J. Crew
Pants: J.Crew
Scarf: Kate Spade
Shoes: Tory Burch

Every year, my mom takes me shopping for my birthday, and this year was no exception. We always have the best time looking for great bargains (my mom scored Tory Burch pants for just $14!), stopping for lunch at Nordstrom Cafe, and just spending time together catching up. I dress for comfort and practicality, so I kept my outfit simple with my favorite pair of dark jeans, a comfortable t-shirt, and broken-in flats.

This year ended up being extra special, as I ended up purchasing my wedding dress! This was something I had absolutely no intention of buying going in, but we ended up in the Nordstrom bridal shop and they had a sample sale. Although I didn't have an appointment (and you are supposed to make one), they let me come in anyway and try some options on. I found one dress that I just fell in love with, and just couldn't turn it down. This years shopping trip was very special, indeed!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. AHHHH!!! I wanna see the dress! Lol. No pressure, I can always wait til the special day and it'll be a huge surprise. :) Congrats on saying yes to the dress!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...