Monday, January 12, 2015

Date Night


Dress: Kate Spade
Pin: Ban.do
Tights: Betsey Johnson
Shoes: Vera Wang
Earrings: H&M

My fiance and I don't do date night nearly often enough. Most weekends, we're way too tired from the work week to do much of anything, and end up staying in watching movies, playing Mario Kart, or doing absolutely nothing. However, for my birthday this year, I really wanted to go to a fancy restaurant, so we went to Wildfire in Tysons Corner - one of my favorite steakhouses in the area.

On the day of our big date, it was absolutely frigid outside, and pouring down rain. Despite the nasty weather, I was determined to get dressed up and look cute for the special occasion. After going through all of my dresses, I finally decided on this hot-pink Kate Spade dress. I got a couple of weeks ago at the Nordstrom clear the rack sale, and I absolutely love it! To make it a little more special, I added the sequined gold heart pin that I got from Christmas to the bow. 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...