Thursday, January 22, 2015

From Summer to Winter



Blazer: L.K. Bennett
Dress: Betsey Johnson
Necklace: Kate Spade
Boots: BCBGeneration

When I bought this dress last summer, I instantly fell in love. I knew it would be great to wear in my office with a cardigan and flats, with a jean jacket and sandals for date night, or on its own for just about anywhere else! Being me though, it's not just good enough to wear one something for just one season, I like to wear as much of my wardrobe that I can year round!

To make this light-weight dress winter ready, I paired it with thick tights, a basic black blazer, a chunky necklace, and studded leather boots. I love how this turned it! I think the black and dark magenta make balance out the femininity of this floral dress.
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THIS! I wore colored tights yesterday too ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...