Thursday, January 29, 2015

Owl Sweater Love



Sweater: French Connection UK
Pants: J. Crew
Shoes: Vera Wang

This week, I prepared the best I could for some seriously awful winter weather. All of the forecasts called for snow, ice, and sleet. Lucky for the DMV region, the predictions were pretty off track, and we weren't hit nearly as hard as we were expected to be. And lucky for me, my work ensembles didn't have to suffer. Priorities, right? ;)

While cleaning out all my clothes on New Year's Day (conquering my first 101 in 1001 task this year), I rediscovered this sequined sweater. I think I bought it two years ago in NYC, and it got buried in my cedar chest sometime after that trip. I'm embarrassed that I completely forgot about it so long, but sometimes it's kind of nice to find an uncovered treasure within your own closet. Now that I have found it, I've been wearing it all the time! It's a fun piece that pretty much requires little extra work for the rest of my outfit.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...