Monday, January 26, 2015

Winter Floral



Cardigan: Lilly Pulitzer
Dress; Milly
Tights: HUE
Boots: BCBGeneration
Belt: Target

I'm telling you, taking the time to get dressed and pull myself together in the morning makes a huge difference in my attitude. I stand up a little straighter, walk with my head high, and overall feel more confident. Most mornings, I am too tired to care, but recently I've been putting in more effort. For now, at least.

I got this dress while shopping in NYC this winter, and just like the dress I wore in the last post, it's really more of a summer dress based on material alone. However, I think the deep colors make it more appropriate for the fall and winter, as long as it is worn with appropriate layers. I started with deep royal purple tights that not only keep my legs warm, they suck everything in so I look long and lean. On top, although I had initially thought about wearing my black blazer again, I wanted to keep this more casual so I switched into this bright coral cardigan.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...