Friday, January 2, 2015

Winter Plaid



Shirt: Juicy Couture
Dress: Lauren Ralph Lauren
Shoes: Tory Burch

When I saw this dress on a mannequin while shopping in NYC with my mom a couple of weeks ago, I couldn't decide if I loved it or I hated it. It was too interesting not to try on, so I grabbed my size and brought it with me into the fitting room. Of all the pieces that I grabbed, this was the only item I ended up purchasing! I haven't seen many winter maxi dresses before, and I loved the soft flannel material. The top just has little spaghetti straps, so I layered with a simple black t-shirt on top.

I ended up wearing this outfit to my friend's annual Christmas cookie exchange. Honestly, I was much more comfortable than I normally am in skinny jeans and a nice sweater, plus, this was much more festive and holiday appropriate.

Pin It

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...