Monday, February 9, 2015

Dressed for the Theater



Dress: Kate Spade
Belt: Target
Tights: HUE
Shoes: Vera Wang

Ah, the weekend. Best celebrated by going home-home (and by that, I mean to my parents house), and doing absolutely nothing. On this particular weekend, I headed home to see Godspell with my mom at a local theater, and enjoy a little rest and relaxation.

When I get dressed for an average Friday at work, I tend to follow a really casual route. Of the whole week, Friday always ends up being the craziest, and I just don't have time to think about what I'm going to wear or look cute. However, knowing that I was going straight from work to the show, I put a little extra effort into my outfit. I started with this floral print dress, than gave it a little more shape with a skinny belt around my waist. Normally, I'd probably wear this with bare legs, but it was just too cold! So, tights it was.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...