Monday, February 2, 2015

Jeweled Sweater



Sweater: Ted Baker
Shirt: Delia*s Warehouse Sale
Pants: J. Crew
Shoes: Tory Burch
Earrings: Juicy Couture

I love sweaters. Sweaters worn over dresses when it's cold, sweaters with jeans when I'm too lazy to think of a cute outfit, and sweaters with sparkles and sequins when I want to look fancy, but feel cozy. Yea, sweaters are pretty fabulous. 

While on my annual birthday shopping trip with my mom last year, I found this fabulous jewel-lined cream sweater at Bloomingdales and just fell in love. It's soft, sparkly, and isn't too heavy to be layered with a button up underneath. 

I had another morning where I felt like looking pulled-together, so I decided to take this sweater and go for a classic preppy ensemble. This worn-in denim button up works perfect under just about anything to add that touch, and my minnie pants are a necessity in the winter. I kept the rest pretty simple with some plain stud earrings, and my favorite ballet flats.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...