Monday, February 23, 2015

The Last of Valentine's Week



Cardigan: Kate Spade
Dress: Kate Spade
Tights: HUE
Shoes: Vera Wang

I've been meaning to get this post up for the last week, but time just slipped away from me! As I mentioned in my last couple of posts, in the week leading up until Valentine's Day, I was getting in the spirit by wearing as much pink, red, and white as possible. The Friday before the holiday, this is what I decided to wear.

Although it's a little bit darker in theme than my other outfits from this week, I just love the print and the shape of this dress. It fits me so well! However, as anyone living on the east coast knows, this past week was freezing, so I bundled up as best I could with thick tights and a coordinating cardigan.
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. So after valentines day im looking for a really nice dress to make my man happy. He loved my pink style following yours, but told me he loved it but would love to see me in a nice sexy black dress. Im fit just like you Katrina. can u model something in that area as a recommendation?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...