Thursday, February 12, 2015

Valentine's Week Wear



Sweater: Tommy Bahama
Camisole: Calvin Klein
Skirt: eshatki
Shoes: Tory Burch

I LOVE Valentine's Day. I love sending out cards to my closest friends, eating candy hearts, and having an excuse to wear pink and red all week long without my coworkers making too many comments about it. So this week, that's exactly what I've been doing. My goal is to look like a walking Valentine in the best way possible, if you know what I mean.

I started with this high-waisted red skirt that has tiny red hearts all over it. It's so freaking cute! It also has pockets, which who doesn't love those. It was pretty chilly on Monday when I wore this originally, so I decided to pair my skirt with this cream sequins sweater. I know it's kind of hard to see in my photos, but the whole chest is covered in white sequins and it's very pretty. Stay tuned some of my other Valentine's week outfits!
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Also, your dad would be so proud that you are wearing Tommy Bahama!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...