Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Wedding Errands



Shirt: Lauren Ralph Lauren
Dress: Calvin Klein
Necklace: Erickson Beamon for Target
Shoes: Tory Burch

Pictures taken during the light of day? Yes, try not to go blind, but I was able to take some pictures in morning light! Normally, when I take outfit photos before going to work, it's six o'clock in the morning, and the lighting is just horrible and too dark. For once though, I got dressed for a weekend of wedding errands in Frederick!

My wedding is rapidly approaching, and we're starting to spend a lot more time finalizing details for the big day. This weekend, we went for a cupcake tasting, where we got to taste four (!) different flavors that will be served at our wedding. Then, after taking a break to do a little shopping and catch a movie, we went for dinner at a restaurant where we are considering having our rehearsal dinner. It was a really fun day, and it makes me that much more excited for my wedding to get here soon!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...