Monday, March 23, 2015

101 in 1001: February 2015


Hello, Internet! It has been so long. I've been busy, but really not that busy. I've let work consume way too much of my life outside the office for the past month now, and it's really not okay. This weekend, I read this article, and it really struck a chord with me. Although my coworkers have mentioned almost all of these points to me within the last couple of months, the article (and the comments), really made me rethink some things. So! Here I am, again. Hopefully back to updating my blog a little more frequently - I have so much I want to share! Starting with what I accomplished last month off my 101 in 1001 to-do list.

98. Go one month without straightening my hair.
Sadly, this is my one accomplishment from the last month, and I don't even have anything to show for it - like the cool other hairstyles I tried instead! Mostly braids, loose waves, and buns.

Pin It

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...