Tuesday, March 24, 2015

A Week of Instagram






I like to title my Instagram posts, "A Week in Instagram," which is usually a pretty accurate look at the past week or two through my iPhone lens. This time, not so much. Not only have I've gotten behind on my blog posting, Instagram posting has fallen to the wayside, too! I'm trying to get back on track, I swear, so here's what's been happening for the past two and a half months - oops!

1. Enjoying working from home on a snow day by my Christmas tree.

2. Celebrating Christmas with Moscow Mules with my family.

3. How I chose to show off my Christmas and birthday cards this year. They were off the counter, which I loved!

4. First accomplishment of the new year? Doing a complete overhaul of my closet. I got rid of more than 60+ pieces, which is way more than I thought I would!

5. Watching a beautiful sunrise over the Potomac at my office.

6. Taking my first trip to Sugar Shack, a gourmet donut shot in downtown Alexandria.

7. Lunch date at Panera with one of my favorite people.

8. Pink and red tulips for Valentine's Day.

9. Seriously, no family dinner is complete without a good Moscow Mule. This time, at Wildfire in Tysons Corner.

10. It took me more than two years, but I finally have my Virginia license plates!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...