Wednesday, March 25, 2015

All Dressed Up...



Cardigan: Kate Spade
Dress: Trina Turk
Belt: Target
Tights: HUE
Shoes: Michael Kors
Earrings: H&M

A couple of weekends ago, I went out to a nice dinner with my fiance, parents, and younger brother and his girlfriend. What was the special occasion? Absolutely nothing. Sometimes, I miss my family so much that we make up an excuse to get together and go out. We try and make it justifiable with the transfer of some important adult documents that I need (in this case, paperwork to get my car title transferred to Virginia,) but it's really just a reason to get together.

Anyway, I wanted to get dressed up for the occasion just because I could, and because I love this dress and I haven't had a chance to wear it yet. To put a little more spring in my step, I added this hot pink cardigan to brighten up the look. However, it was nowhere near spring when I wore this, so I had to wear thick tights, too!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...