Here's what the last three weeks (or so) have looked like through Instagram:
1. I took a long weekend trip to Kansas City to visit my college roommate, indulge in a lot of shopping, and gossip all night long. It was glorious, and the most relaxed I've been in awhile.
2. Trying on prom dresses because we can't resist playing dress up wherever we go (and I think we seriously miss sharing closets 24/7).
3. We did some sightseeing, and found a perfect spot for me to capture the Kansas City skyline.
4. Back at home, Derrick and I did a little jewelry shopping for our upcoming wedding, and enjoyed all the free treats (hello, Georgetown Cupcake!) that they had at the store.
5. Breakfast for dinner with one of my favorite people at a local diner in northern Virginia.
6. My overflowing Easter basket! I seriously have the best mom in the world.
7. I took another weekend trip to San Antonio with my mom to go to her best friends wedding (my Dad didn't feel like going - his loss!). We stayed right on the riverwalk, and had the absolute best view, even though the weather didn't cooperate most of the trip.
8. What visit to San Antonio would be complete without a visit to the Alamo? We had a great tour guide, and learned a lot!