Monday, April 20, 2015

Business Professional



Blazer: L.K. Bennett
Shirt: Theory
Necklace: vintage
Pants: Paige
Shoes: Vera Wang

This is something that I wore a couple of weeks ago, but I still wanted to share. I know it's getting warmer now (finally!) but I really liked the simplicity of this outfit.

My office has a really laid-back dress code (even business casual is much nicer than what most people are wearing), so wearing something like this usually results in a couple of comments on how dressed up I am. Whatever - I wear what I want to wear. Anyway, this is pretty much a combination of some of the most worn pieces in my closet, and is surprisingly super comfortable. While I normally think that black and white on their own can be a pretty boring combination, I think this pale blue blouse gives a little life to the overall look.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...