Thursday, May 14, 2015

Hello again!



Jacket: DKNY
Dress: Calvin Klein
Shoes: Maria Sharapova for Cole Haan
Necklace: gift

Hi, blog. It's nice to meet you (again). I hate neglecting my blog, because I love doing it so much! However, being super busy at work, doing a lot of traveling, and trying to plan a wedding does not always lend well to getting a lot of blogging done! But here I am.

This post has been sitting in my drafts for so long that at this point, I don't even know when I wore it, or where I was going. I assume work, since that's almost the only time I remember to snap a photo, but I can't be 100% sure. Anyway, I just love this maxi dress! I use to think you could only wear a maxi dress if you were super skinny, but then I saw the light and realized they are fabulous! Everyone should own at least one. Throw on my super comfy denim jacket, a fun necklace, and sparkly shoes, and I'm done!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...