Tuesday, June 9, 2015

A Week in Instagram







The last couple of weeks have been an absolute blur. I haven't spent a weekend at home since sometime in early March, and while I don't want to complain, I'm honestly wiped! Here's how I have captured the last couple of weeks through the lens on my iPhone.

1. Trying Shake Shack for the first time in Tyson's Corner a couple of weeks ago. Verdict: delicious.

2. Enjoying Black Hog BBQ before one of my wedding appointments in Frederick. Yum!

3. Taking in a pretty sunset while taking off from Reagan National for Chicago. You can't beat an evening view of DC!

4. Before heading to the NRA (National Restaurant Association Show) with my coworkers, we stopped at Wildberry Cafe where I devoured their signature Wildberry Belgium waffle. To die for.

5. My coworkers at the NRA show posing with Kung Fu panda.

6. My brothers and me after arriving in Hawaii (Oahu, to be more specific)!

7. I crossed something off my 101 in 1001 list, and woke up extra early to watch sunrise over Diamond Head on my first day. It was worth it.

8. I'll never get over how blue the water in Hawaii is.

9. Taking in the breathtaking view after hiking up Makapu'u. Gorgeous, right?

10. Before snorkeling in Hanauma Bay one of the last days, I couldnt resist taking in this beautiful view. Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Yay you're back!! I'm looking forward to seeing more pics of Hawaii, take your time though, I'm relatively patient :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...