Wednesday, July 8, 2015

April in July



Shirt: Lauren Ralph Lauren
Pants: DKNY
Necklace: Erickson Beamon for Target
Shoes: Cole Haan
Bracelet: gift

Normally, when I blog in a timely fashion, I can remember exactly what I was doing when I wore a particular outfit, or am looking at a photo taken a week or so ago. But when I wear something in April and am just posting it in July? You can be 100 percent certain I have no idea what motivated me to choose this outfit. 

However, blue, white, and coral/orange is one of my favorite color combinations, and I think this look is one that could easily be worn in the middle of July. Though it's crazy hot outside, I'm working in a freezing office where something like this would actually keep me warm.


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I am making a formal request for a "outfits of Hawaii" post about what you wore on vacation.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...