Tuesday, October 20, 2015

A Week in Instagram






Well, it's been a ridiculously long time since I posted what I've been up to on Instagram, so I figured this was a good way as any to do some catching up. So without further ado, here's where I've been going, what I've been eating, and everything else in between over the past couple of months.

1. After waiting in a long line at the newest Duck Donuts in the area, I enjoyed a scrumptious maple bacon donut. Their donuts are cake donuts, as opposed to most donut shops which make yeast donuts, and it it had the perfect consistency. 

2. Over the Fourth of July weekend (yes, yes, I am REALLY behind) I finally pulled myself together, and straightened my hair and put on some bright lipstick in what felt like the first time in forever. 

3. That same day, I met up with two of my college friends to see Pixar's newest movie, Inside Out! I assume by this point that the movie is now out on DVD, and I've added it to my Christmas list.

4. Doing my part in promoting Virginia tourism and posing with the "Virginia is for Lovers" signage.

5. Enjoying happy hour with some of my favorite coworkers in old town Alexandria.

6. This summer, I was lucky enough to see Taylor Swift in concert when she stopped in DC. Now, don't shoot me, but I am not the biggest TayTay fan. That being said, I had SO much fun at her concert! 

7. Late in July, my three bridesmaids kidnapped my over the weekend for my bachelorette party! After driving for about five hours, we wound in NYC - one of my favorite cities. We spent that Friday evening catching up all night, and enjoyed a late brunch on Saturday morning.

8. That evening, we headed out for a night on the town. We bought tickets to see Kinky Boots, and bar hopped the rest of the evening. It was a blast!

9. When I want a perfectly-cooked, juicy burger, I got to Melt in Leesburg. This family owned spot is super tiny, but has been a mainstay in the area for years and is always packed. I always order the bacon cheeseburger with a side of loaded cheese fries.

10. Just like every August, I made the trip with my family to Pittsburgh for our annual family reunion. First stop? PNC Stadium to see the 'Bucs take on the Dodgers.

I've got quite a few more photos to share, but figured that's enough for next time. Stay tuned!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. So many things about this post!

    1. I want duck donuts. Why haven't we done that

    2. That picture of me is a great reminder that my hair is way too long and needs to be cut immediately.

    3. Tyler's fav part of melt was all the pictures of puppies on the walls. Did you love?

    4. Family trip including a sports related outing. No surprise there.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...