Tuesday, October 27, 2015

A Week in Instagram





Alright, so I'm still trying to catch up on my old Instagram photos, so the first shot in this series was taken in August, and the last one was taken in October. But, progress is progress, and I am happy to be slowly getting caught up on everything. 

1. I never thought I would come to grow so close to my coworkers, but when you're spending 40+ hours a week with them - it's hard not to. So when one piece of the three musketeers moves to California, you know we couldn't let her leave without a party.

2. Free pizza and great company? Count me in. Add in gelato and an absolutely picture perfect late August evening and I'm one happy girl.

3. Spending the last (unofficial) weekend of summer in Atlantic City with my favorite person.

4. Imagine my surprise when my college roommate surprised me and showed up for my bridal shower. There were a lot of tears, but at least they were the happy ones.

5. If you're going to go to a Nationals game, you've got to take at least one picture to prove you were there, or it didn't happen. Right?

6. Celebrating my lovely girlfriend's bridal shower! I'm so excited to be a part of her special day.

7. On my last day at my job, I enjoyed taking in an absolutely breathtaking sunrise over the Potomac River. While I will miss the view, there's not too much else (other than my coworkers) that I will miss.

8. Hanging out with my bridesmaids just moments before walking down the aisle. It's crazy for me to remember that all of your preparation boils down to just one day in the thousands of days that make up life.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...