Thursday, October 29, 2015

Basic Fall Outfit




Vest: J. Crew
Shirt: J. Crew
Scarf: Target
Pants: Eileen Fisher
Purse: Coach
Shoes: Lucky Brand

This is what I would like to call my basic fall outfit. It's a combination of every woman's favorite items to wear on the crisp, cool days of autumn. Scarf? Check. Quilted puffer vest in a neutral color? Check. Classic, brown, leather riding boots? Check! 

Last Sunday, I headed home for dinner with my family to celebrate my youngest brother's 22nd birthday. I didn't know what we'd been doing other than having dinner, but I figured I'd need to lend a hand in the kitchen, and I would be lounging on the floor playing cards with my brothers and their girlfriends. This outfit was very comfortable, and I was so glad I wore layers (since my mom still doesn't have the heat on). 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...