Monday, October 19, 2015

Casual Friday...Or Not.



Top: I.N.C
Skirt: BCBG Max Azria
Tights: HUE
Shoes: BCBGeneration
Belt: J. Crew
Necklace: vintage

I'm a little bit behind on posting, but this is what I wore on my first "casual Friday" at my new job! Unfortunately, I didn't know that casual wear was allowed on Fridays (better to be safe than sorry, especially in my first week), but you better know I will be wearing my favorite jeans and soft tees for this week.

Even though I was definitely more dressed up than everyone else in my office, I still absolutely love this outfit! I stole this printed top from my mom several years ago, and found it to be the perfect piece to wear with just about everything - from basic denim, to black slack, and everything in between. To keep this interesting, I played off the blue by pairing my top with opaque blue tights, and a skinny blue belt.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...