Tuesday, October 13, 2015

I'm Back!



Cardigan: Calvin Klein
Dress: Tory Burch
Shoes: Jessica Simpson
Bracelet: Nordstrom

Well, hello! I am back. Almost every time I go an extended period of time without posting, I almost always say it's "never going to happen again," and then it does. I know we have a lot of catching up to do, so here we go!

In the last three-ish months, I moved (just a neighborhood over), quit my job, got married, went on my honeymoon, AND started a new job (yesterday)! Needless to say, it's been a hectic couple of months. However, now that I have quit my insane job, I am starting little by little trying to get my life back together, and doing some of things I love - like blogging!

As you can probably guess, this is what I wore on my first day of work at my new office. Coming from my last job which had a very casual "dress code," getting dressed up again is going to be an adjustment. However, I really do enjoy pulling myself together, and have a lot of clothes that I am excited to have a reason to wear again.

While going through my closet for my perfect first day outfit (just like going back to school), I couldn't resist pulling out this dress. Although it's clearly the middle of October and fall, when you get a perfect, 75 degree, sunny day, you take advantage of it!
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! Hipefully ther is a wedding post in the near future!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure! We haven't received any photos yet, but once we have them, we will!

      Delete
  2. Yaayyyyy! Miss creeping on your blog, welcome back deary.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...