Thursday, October 15, 2015

Smooth Transition



Dress: Nanette Lepore
Tights: HUE
Shoes: Kate Spade
Jewelry: gift

It's funny how easy it can be to transition sometimes. I went from a daily uniform of jeans and a simple cotton tee paired with a scarf and flats, to pulling out dresses, jewelry, and heels that haven't seen the light of day in months! I know I'm still in the first couple of days of my new job, but taking the time to do my make-up and get dressed up every morning makes me feel so much better.

This dress is one of my favorites. Much like most of my frequently worn pieces, it was stolen from the depths of my mom's closet. An added bonus? It has pockets (!), and the sweetest keyhole cut-out right under the collarbone. It's already quite a bit chillier than it was on Monday, so I added an extra layer for warmth with these thick tights, and slipped on my new patent leather black flats.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...